13 November 2007

Hey you guys,

I hope this week back in town was good for you, I wonder how you have digested this whole week...
Here we got lot of work to do, its a bit of a hard time, but its gonna calm down...

I thought quite a lot on our topic, and started talking to people around me a little bit,especially with some friends who still live in the suburb where I used to live, to start to see how to organise some talks with the guys of the neighborood. I would really like to ask the question "if France was a women, who would she be, what would she look like, how would you call her,
what would you say to her..." to try to create an imaginary dialog between them and France, but not in a romantic-conceptual way, but with a concrete approach. This would be a start.

I also thought a lot about the concept of "adoption country", but still in the mother-thing point of view. I was wondering about the feelings of an adopt child towards his parents, his mother, but also his genetic mother, his home land...
I made some parallel between adopt child, and this new generation of immigrants kids : an adopt kid who's mother doesn't show him love, and attention, even more than to her "real" children, is a lost kid. Its exactly what these suburb kids are living right now. So burning cars is just a way to say "hey im here" like every angry and frustrated kid does.
So I thought it could be interesting to ask also some questions to adopt child, and have some precise feelings and thoughts on this subject.

What about you? had some Marianne brainstormiiiing?
Talk to you soon. Cheers.
Laurent.

No comments: